Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nap time-woohoo!

Well Mason is finally down for his nap. I always look forward to nap time! It means I finally get some peace and quiet and time for myself. Well today has been a good day so far. Its nice and sunny out, a little chilly, but definately warmer than what it has been. It was nice today, I actually woke up before Mason did, which is rare-haha! I always like it though. I get to sit down in peace and eat breakfast before I start off my day. After Mason watched a few of his shows, we headed off to the PX. I let Mason walk today, its kind of a long walk, but I knew it would ware him out so he would take a nap-haha! As you can tell, I LOVE NAP TIME!!!-haha! Mason did good while we were there, until it was about time to go. There is just to much temptation at the checkout. You probably all know what Im talking about, candy. It never fails, everytime were checking out, Mason wants something. Usualy tic tac's, or as Mason calls them, "num nums"-haha! So I had to proceded to argue with him that we werent getting any candy today-haha! So when he figured he had lost the candy battle, he decided to go over to the motorized wheel chairs. Thank God he hasnt figured out which button makes it go yet, but Im just waiting for that day to come. After that, we just headed home for some lunch. Mason watched Diego, and of course his all time favorite, Blues Clues. He loves Blues Clues! He is always going around siniging the song from the show-haha! So I decided today I would try and get it on video. Of course, he started singing and I didnt have my camera, go figure-haha! I did manage to catch him singing the last part of it, So I hope yall enjoy it. Yall can also see him grabbing his notebook at the end. he carries that thing everywhere with him, always looking for clues-haha! So right now Im just enjoying my peace and quiet!!! I hope that yall all have a time of day to enjoy some peace and quiet too.

No comments:

Post a Comment