Friday, February 6, 2009

Bad news....

Well yesterday was a good day. Every Thursday, Mason and I go to story time at the library. He isnt always interested in the story, but he loves that craft part-haha! Yesterday, the story was about stars. So for there craft they made a star and colored it. Mason thought that was just so cool-haha! Today was an ok day. We went with my friend kasey, to take Bailey to the groomers to get her haircut. So that was nice to get out of the house for awhile today. We celebrated Valentines tonight with Josh, since we wont be here on Valentines Day. I cooked dinner and Mason and I decorated the dining room area. This weekend is not going to be fun though. Josh found out that he has to work tomorrow blah....... I was hoping I would get to spend some time with him before we leave next week for Texas. I guess I wont get to now. I know Josh is tired. They have had to go to work now at 6 all this week. They are going to have to work every weekend until the work is done, no fun at all. There suposed to have it all done by March 1st. So I guess I wont be missing out on much while I'm gone, since Josh will be working every weekend now. Poor Josh, I know he just wants some time to relax. Well I hope yall all had a good week and have a great weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment