Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday already?

So again as usual, the weekend seems to always fly by. We didnt get to do to much this weekend, because Josh had to work on Saturday, not to much fun. But on the bright side, the weekend ended well. We had a fun saturday night bowling with some of our friends. Mason calls it "throw the ball"-haha! Which by the way, I beat Josh-haha! I still love you babe! Sunday we went to the service here on base. After church, we went and ate at Taco Bell with Kasey and Spencer. After lunch, Kasey and I got have a long a waited girls day and went and saw Bride Wars. It was such a cute, funny movie! My husband was gracious enough to take Mason for the afternoon, to hangout with the "boys". Then to my surprise, I find my husband coming home with a bike and other things. See what happens when you leave your husband alone with the credit card for a few hours-haha! It was Superbowl Sunday yesterday, but needless to say we didnt watch it. Kickoff was at midnight here. I didnt see any point in watching it, because they werent showing the commercials-booo! Thats the whole reason I like to watch the Superbowl, is for the commercials. Our broadcasting network, AFN, wasnt showing them because there not a profitable network, so there for they were not able to show the commercials. So here we are again, another Monday. At least the weather is nice out today, thats a plus! Mason is still napping, but I will probably take him outside for a little while afterwords. Mason and I are looking forward to heading back to Texas for a month! It will be nice to see friends and family, and have fun shopping! Well, I hope you all had a great weekend, and are having a good Monday so far! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment