Monday, September 28, 2009

You Know Your a Parent When...

I cant believe Dylan is going to be 5 months tomorrow! Where does the time go? It doesnt seem like Dylan has been here for 5 months, it feels like he has always been here in our lives. Althogh I have noticed the changes in my life though lately.

1. It now takes me 2 full hours to get myself, Mason, and Dylan ready to look presentable going out in public, only to have an hour out then.
2. I feel refreshed and rejuvinated after 4 straight hours of sleep.
3. I have always loved big purses, but now I have the biggest of all, a diaper bag.
4. I go 2-3 days between trips in the car, sometimes even outside.
5. Spit up, drool, and other bodily functions don't bother me anymore.
6. My new fave tv shows have become Sesame Street, Mickey Mouse, Blues Clues, and Dora.
7. When a screaming baby and whining child in the store has become normal for you.
8. The biggest change is deffinately weekends. A usual Friday night is spent playing with the kiddos, eating dinner, bathtime, story time, getting both kids to bed, then usually off to bed for us around 10:30-lol!

My how the times have changed, but I love having such 2 wonderful blessings in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment