Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sundays....

Well today was a nice day. I got up at 9 and made blueberry muffins, mmmmm. I played with Dylan for a little bit and watched tv with Mason. Then we got dressed and went to church. After that we didnt do too much. Mason played outside for a little while and Josh went to the gym. After that Josh ran to Ramstein wth Spencer to pick up the t-shirts for there flag football team. So I stayed at home an enjoyed a little bit of quiet time while the boys took a nap. After thee nap time, my friend Kasey came over and took us to the commisary. Then I came home and cooked dinner. We had pork chops for supper with mashed potatoes and peas. After we got the kiddos to bed, we ate cookies and watched the end of season 5 of Desperate Houswives. I just love that show. So that was my eventful day-lol! Real exciting I know, but I did get a really cute picture of Dylan! Well I hope you all enjoy the last of the weekend and have a great week.

Mason playing with Dylan.

The cute picture of Dylan I was talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment