Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Week So Far.....

So not to much has been going n so far this week. Last night Josh had a flag football game, and we won!!! They played Delta co., which is the company he used to work for. Mason had fun playing with the other kids there, especially rolling in the big pile of orange dirt! I wished I would have had my camera with me so I could have gotten a picture of him. He looked like an umpa lumpa lol! Today I pretty much spent cleaning up messes. Mason decided to unroll a whole roll of toilet paper today, decorate and decorate the floor and his face with markers. Then Dylan had one of those up the back poopy diapers, I dont see how they do that-lol! Tonight Spencer and Kasey came over for dinner. I made chicken spaghetti. Mason enjoyed along with 5 rolls, green beans, and a brownie. Hes like a bottomless pitt. Im glad they were here though, Josh didn't get home till 8. So it was nice to have some company. Hope all of you are having a good week so far. Now its time for bed, Im pretty tired. A certain little baby hasnt been sleeping so well lately. Hopefully he will do better tonight.

Mason is such a sweet big brother. He was wating for me to come read to him and i came in and saw him reading to Dylan, such a sweet moment!

Dylans little meltdown .


I just love his little rolls-lol!
Masons lovely artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment