Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What A Day......

So yesterday was a long day. Dylan woke up in a mood let me tell you-lol! I'm not used to that, because he always wakes up so happy and easy going. So our morning started out rough. Between Dylan screaming and crying and Mason whining every 2 seconds, I managed to finally get breakfast ready. I thought that might have been Dylan's problem, but nope, the fits continued-lol! So I decided why not let them finger paint, we haven't done that in awhile. That did help for a little while. Dylan seemed happy rubbing the paint around on his paper. He tried a taste of it a few times too, thank god its non-toxic-lol! So I got lunch ready a little earlier than usual so I could lay Dylan down earlier for a nap-lol! I was ready for a break! Well that lasted all 20-30 min. I couldn't believe that's all he slept for. He usually takes a 2-2 1/2 hour nap. So the peace and quiet was very short lived at my house-lol! It doesn't help either that it has been raining for the past few days and is going to till this weekend blah.............. I hate rainy days. Mason just goes crazy it seems when we cant get out, but who can blame him. So most of yesterday was spent Mason running around like crazy in circles and Dylan having a fit-lol! Lets just say I was so glad when bedtime came around finally. Although, bedtime didn't go so smoothly either-lol! The day wasn't all awful, we did have a few fun moments, but they just seemed few and far between-lol! It made me think of a quote, "God grant me patience to deal with my blessings"-lol! I sure needed it! Well at least today is going much better! Here are a few pictures from yesterday, enjoy!


Dylan's finished masterpiece



Mason's finished masterpieces

Mason playing with his new train, James

No comments:

Post a Comment